Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Movie Narrative



Movie Narrative

On Monday 13th of August, my friend Jerry went to Nukualofa in Tonga because his uncle was getting married. Jerry’s uncle, Tevita was going to marry Ilisapesi. Lots of people were coming to celebrate the wedding.

I had to stay at school with Mrs Moala and Miss West to do some school work like I am doing now. I wanted to say Hi to Jerry when he was in Tonga. So I tried to email him using gmail.


Hi Jerry. It’s me, Moui. I am trying to message you to remind you not to put your hotel address on Facebook. Just in case people will know where you are and might steal all your stuff and you are gonna be in danger and homeless if they steal your money.

Have a good time in Tonga. Bring me some presents from Tonga ok. From Moui.

Jerry emailed me back and said

To Moui

Thank you for reminding me to be cybersmart. I will remember to bring your presents when I come home next week. Bye, see you next week. From Jerry.

I told Mrs Moala and Miss West that I helped Jerry to be cybersmart when he was in Tonga. They were very proud of me.




The End


No comments:

Post a Comment