Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

fun friday

 On friday the 11th of September we had a fun friday. Pt England School Team 5 celebrated tongan language week  by singing a tongan hymn in the morning and  then  we  moved on to our fun workshop with the everyday theatre people. We also had cross country. 



A lady called Manu shared a lot of cool games with room 5 and I learnt how to say every child has hopes and dreams in sign language. 



We had cross country after lunch time.I was really excited to start  our run. It was fun. We ran half  of the field and  my leg was playing up and my ankle was sore but I still carried on and it was so hot on friday. on the stra two boys fell but they carried on running..

I did not see the hole and then i fall and twist  my ankle. 











No comments:

Post a Comment